- Location: Sacramento, Sacramento, California, 95826
- Salary: US$20.00 - US$24.00 per hour per hour
- Job Type:Temporary
Posted 30 days ago
Job Number: 2159812
Our client, a reputable brand in the cannabis industry, is looking for a Benefits Coordinator to assist their Human Resources department with a software migration as they move everything over from Zenefits into Work. The ideal candidate will be a fast leaner with previous data entry or HR experience who is capable of working independently once trained.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Data entry/data migration across multiple software platforms, spreadsheets, etc.
- Cross-reference spreadsheets to confirm validity/accuracy of information as it is transferred over
- Assist the HR department with all administrative and investigative tasks, as needed
- Miscellaneous duties, as assigned
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must be able to pass a background check prior to start date
- Must be able to work independently once trained
- 1+ years experience in data entry/spreadsheets
- 1+ years experience in HR or benefits, preferred
- Previous experience with Zenefits or Work, preferred
About Higher Growth Search:
If you are looking for a cannabis job, Higher Growth Search can help you find the right opportunity to grow your career at no cost to you. Our cannabis recruiters grew up in cannabis culture and know the business from the ground up. And because we're a highly trusted, in-the-know business partner to cannabis companies of all sizes, we know which organizations are hiring and which will be the right fit for you.
HGS is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.