Job Number: 2169217
At a state of the art cannabis facility, located in Oakland, we are looking for an experienced Veg Room Tech to join the team!
Any other task assigned by the Cultivation Lead, Cultivation Supervisor, or Director of Cultivation
- Applying trellis netting, training/manipulating branches to achieve a uniform canopy
- Mixing and applying biostimulants/pesticides via foliar sprays and drenches
- Pruning flowering plants according to cultivar
- Mixing and delivering nutrients
- Measuring the EC and pH of nutrient solution and runoff
- Filling flowering rooms with vegetative plants
- Checking environmental monitoring system and reporting any outliers
- Affixing METRC tags to individual plants
- Following strict biosecurity protocols, maintaining sanitation of tools and person
- Scouting for and reporting any pests and pathogens (powdery mildew, botrytis)
- Working at a fast pace under warm cultivation lights - flowering rooms average 73+ degrees
- Standing/squatting/bending with arms extended for long periods of time
- 1 year prior experience working in a nursery/plant care environment
- Must clear a criminal background
- Must be 21 years of age or older
About Higher Growth Search:
If you are looking for a cannabis job, Higher Growth Search can help you find the right opportunity to grow your career at no cost to you. Our cannabis recruiters grew up in cannabis culture and know the business from the ground up. And because we're a highly trusted, in-the-know business partner to cannabis companies of all sizes, we know which organizations are hiring and which will be the right fit for you.
HGS is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.