Job Number: 2173619
Seeking a Cultivation Technician who will be providing daily care of cannabis plants from planting to harvest. They will provide quality care and attention to the growing process of the plants from clone to harvest which includes cloning, transplanting, watering, and providing nutrients. Also, operating accordingly with procedures and compliance with the state regulations for this position.
- Ensure accurate plant inventory including strain names per tray and count of plants · Keep documented logs and notes of room metrics and plant care actions for company records
- Analyze data of current and past grow cycles to continuously improve our grow processes and standards
- Maintain clean grow rooms and workspaces at all times by regularly sanitizing tools, equipment, and grow rooms to ensure sanitary practices and to keep pests away
- Support other grow team members throughout the grow as needed, including spraying for pest management, supporting colleagues in other grow rooms, or supporting outside of grow rooms
- Oversee flower rooms and maintain plant health through daily check-ins, evaluation of plant health and happiness, spot watering of plants, canopy management, and making adjustments to room environment or grow process with input from the Cultivation manager.
- Timely completion of work per schedule and strive to increase productivity through coordinated workflow and process improvement recommendations
- Monitor and maintain irrigation system including nutrient mixing, monitoring of nutrient EC, pH, and temperature, and adjusting auto irrigation cycle.
- Communicate with support teams and management continuously regarding plant happiness, pest outbreaks, and equipment issues (irrigation, tables, lights, etc.)
- Monitor temperature, humidity, and CO2 levels daily according to company standards and make adjustments as needed.
About Higher Growth Search:
If you are looking for a cannabis job, Higher Growth Search can help you find the right opportunity to grow your career at no cost to you. Our cannabis recruiters grew up in cannabis culture and know the business from the ground up. And because we're a highly trusted, in-the-know business partner to cannabis companies of all sizes, we know which organizations are hiring and which will be the right fit for you.
HGS is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.