The Customer Service Representative is responsible for effectively administering and processing transactional and/or informative conversations with customers via the telephone and email; order processing, placing and tracking; managing the consumer profiles, assuring accuracy and up-to-date information, and directing communication to/from customers using the telephone and email.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Manages and edits orders received for price and availability, product and quantity accuracy, and shipping within specific timelines. Accurate order entry and management of existing orders is essential.
Answers sales rep calls and retrieves messages from e-mail for product orders. Answers questions about product technical features, availability and other information. Informs customer of unit prices, shipping date, anticipated delays, and any additional
information needed by the customer.
Follows up on orders to ensure delivery by specified dates. Communicates with production, sales, shipping, warehouse, or delivery personnel to expedite or trace missing or delayed shipments.
Resolves customer order problems such as style or quantity changes, refused orders and status of customer issues following current policies and procedures. Forwards non-routine complaints to supervisor.
* A minimum of 1 year of customer service experience
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* The ability to work extended hours and/or weekends during the busy/peak/holiday season
* A sense of humor and a passion for what you do
* Must be at least 21 years of age
* Experience in customer service in the cannabis industry with responsibility for order tracking, problem resolution and
* A Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related field experience
* Knowledge of the cannabis industry and/or retail processes
* Work is mainly performed in warehouse environment.
* Ability to stand or sit for long periods of time.
* Ability to handle temperature changes, high noise levels, and safety around moving equipment.
* Ability to lift and carry at least 25 pounds.
If you are looking for a cannabis job, Higher Growth Search can help you find the right opportunity to grow your career at no cost to you. Our cannabis recruiters grew up in cannabis culture and know the business from the ground up. And because we're a highly trusted, in-the-know business partner to cannabis companies of all sizes, we know which organizations are hiring and which will be the right fit for you.
HGS is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.