- Location: Irvine
- Salary: US$70000.00 - US$80000.00 per year per year
- Job Type:Direct Hire
Posted about 1 month ago
Job Number: 2158057
Job Description: The engineering team with this exciting company has a strategic and exciting opportunity for a high energy, experienced senior-level Engineer. THIS POSITION REQUIRES 25% TRAVEL BOTH LOCALLY AND WITHIN UNITED STATES. You will be part of the team that helps to recommend products from concept to manufacture for multiple customers and partners, as well as, support our current products. You will work closely with our Sales and Operations team helping to meet customer needs. Strong experience in product and customer support is crucial as well as deep understanding of technical sources for electronic and electro-mechanical components.
Job Title Responsibilities:
· Contribute to an engineering organization focused on innovation throughout the product life cycle
· Contribute to team productivity by setting Engineering team priorities, constantly working accurately and efficiently in a fast-paced and demanding start-up. Ability to juggle multiple conflicting and changing priorities.
· Conduct extensive machine testing and R&D work, as well as provide thorough and detailed documentation regarding testing results.
· Possess basic AC/DC electrical knowledge
· Possess basic mechanical and pneumatic knowledge
· Understand the foundational technology and engineering disciplines for fluid dynamics
· Set and deliver on aggressive customer goals regarding timely training, set-up, support, maintenance and repair work
· Provide exceptional customer technical service and support both in-person and remotely by troubleshooting and servicing machine maintenance and repairs.
· Possess strong logical troubleshooting skills as well as written and verbal communication skills with particular ability to synthesize complex concepts into easily understood and actionable tasks and ideas
Job Title Requirements:
· AS/BS Degree in Engineering is preferred
· Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and CAD software skills
· Ability to lift at least 50lbs and sit/stand/kneel to perform job functions
· Ability to travel at least 25% of time to customer locations
· Applicant should be OK with driving their own vehicle (gas and mileage compensated)
Benefits: Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision
About Higher Growth Search:
If you are looking for a cannabis job, Higher Growth Search can help you find the right opportunity to grow your career at no cost to you. Our cannabis recruiters grew up in cannabis culture and know the business from the ground up. And because we're a highly trusted, in-the-know business partner to cannabis companies of all sizes, we know which organizations are hiring and which will be the right fit for you.
HGS is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.