Executive Administrative Assistant
- Location: Pleasanton, Alameda, California
- Salary: US$31.00 - US$34.00 per hour per hour
- Job Type:Temp to Hire
Posted about 2 months ago
Job Number: 2160516
We are seeking for an Executive Administrative Assistant. This position is working from home.
Provide combined administrative support to both the Executive & Senior Vice Presidents of the R&D and Operations teams. Main responsibilities include management of executive office workflow, working on special projects and general administrative duties.
Financial and Metrics Reporting:
* Assist with the preparation of budgets by collecting data about expenses and historical trends. Prepares related excel worksheets.
* Review and reconcile budget variance reports, as well as sets up and maintain monthly forecasting reports and trends.
* Track financial information in an accurate manner, as well as reconcile monthly expense reports for VP and processes departmental invoices as needed
Administrative support duties for Senior/Executive Vice President include:
* Manage appointment calendars, schedules meetings and prepares agendas, and monitors/communicates changes.
* Organize meetings including preparation of materials.
* Develop and edit correspondence, memorandums, reports and presentation materials using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Access). This includes creation of appropriate letters and responses to the field or outside vendors.
* Represent Executive in following through on external and internal calls.
* Act as information resource regarding department events, operating policies and staffing.
* Perform general administrative duties including call screening and referral, mail processing, travel arrangement, expense reports and file system development and maintenance.
* Coordinate special events and programs (e.g., tours of the lab facility)
* Other related duties, as required and assigned.
* High School Diploma and 3 years' related experience in an administrative position
* Positive professional image and ability to respond appropriately to a variety of situations, including dealing with conflicting priorities and the handling of confidential information
* Must possess excellent communication skills (written and oral) for effective interaction with all levels of division, company and external business partners
* Excellent customer service skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
* Proficient in the use of travel arrangement software (i.e., Concur)
* Strong organizational skills
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Ability to work well with others
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.