- Location: Oakland
- Salary: US$30.00 - US$40.00 per hour per hour
- Job Type:Temp to Hire
Posted 19 days ago
Job Number: 2163065
Our client is seeking a self-starting and flexible Executive Assistant to directly report to their General Counsel.
The ideal candidate will take direction well, anticipate executive needs in advance, and be comfortable running personal errands outside of the office.
This individual must have their own vehicle, a clean driving record, and be willing to transport passengers for work-related tasks or events as needed.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Directly assist the general counsel and other executives as needed
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Oversee calendar management and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Prepare reports and other documents as assigned
- Maintain organization throughout the office including filing system and supply inventory
- Screen and direct phone calls, emails, and all other correspondence accordingly
- Run personal errands outside of the office as needed
- Miscellaneous tasks and duties as assigned
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must be able to pass a background check
- 2+ years of previous Executive Assistant and/or Personal Assistant experience
- Must have a vehicle with a clean driving record to run errands or transport passengers as needed (mileage reimbursed)
- Google Suite and Microsoft Office knowledge
- Excellent time management skills
- Reliability and flexibility
About Higher Growth Search:
If you are looking for a cannabis job, Higher Growth Search can help you find the right opportunity to grow your career at no cost to you. Our cannabis recruiters grew up in cannabis culture and know the business from the ground up. And because we're a highly trusted, in-the-know business partner to cannabis companies of all sizes, we know which organizations are hiring and which will be the right fit for you.
HGS is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.