Job Number: 2171735
The Extraction Technician supports the perpetration and execution of the extraction process. The tech will assist in the formulation of approved medical cannabis products. This position is responsible for monitoring and maintaining cleanliness, efficacy, and efficiency of the manufacturing process. The Extraction Tech will strictly follow the companies standard operating procedures and quality control measures to maintain production of high-quality products. The position is responsible for carrying out day to day tasks, including prepping, measuring, extracting (solvent-less), refining, and packaging of medical marijuana products.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Properly handle pre-extraction plant matter with care and attention
- Perform extractions following standard procedures
- Provide vital systematic cleaning and sanitation of the extraction laboratory
- Understand and comply to procedures, methodologies, and compliance steps for tracking product from seed to sale
- Accurately calibrate scales and balances to ensure proper measurement
- Ensure consistency and efficacy of product through quality control testing, standard operating procedures and proper documentation
- Must be at least 21 years of age and pass a background screening
- 1 year prior extraction experience preferred
- Familiar with industry terminology and scientific techniques of a commercial cannabis lab
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing, and challenging environment
- High level of integrity and a strong work ethic
About Higher Growth Search:
If you are looking for a cannabis job, Higher Growth Search can help you find the right opportunity to grow your career at no cost to you. Our cannabis recruiters grew up in cannabis culture and know the business from the ground up. And because we're a highly trusted, in-the-know business partner to cannabis companies of all sizes, we know which organizations are hiring and which will be the right fit for you.
HGS is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.