- Location: Oakland, Alameda, California
- Salary: US$150000.00 - US$175000.00 per year per year
- Job Type:Direct Hire
Posted about 2 months ago
Job Number: 2158980
Our client, a cannabis facility located in Oakland, is looking for a highly skilled Facilities Manager to help lead a large production team.
The ideal candidate will possess strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead a large team to optimize output to achieve company goals and target profits.
- Hire, train, and develop supervisory support to assist with coordination of important business functions such as facility labor management, safety, and compliance.
- Report on all key performance indicators, operational metrics, and financial budget.
- Use data-driven tools to monitor team activity and deliverables.
- Research and implement top tier equipment and other capital improvements to scale business.
- Develop and refine SOPs to improve operations and reduce cost.
- Identify the need for capital investments and improvement projects throughout facility.
- Set goals and specific strategies required to support and achieve best practices.
- Integrate Microsoft Dynamics ERP into manufacturing processes.
- Coach and mentor staff on tools such as: Lean - Thinking, 5S and Lean & Waste elimination approaches.
- Maintain compliance and safety standards throughout the facility at all times.
- Miscellaneous tasks and projects as assigned.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Must be 21 years or older
-Must be able to pass a background check
-7+ years of experience managing a large scale production facility
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task or pivot on demand.
- Proven track record working in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous leadership experience including hiring and coaching
- Excellent interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
- Experience building out and scaling new facilities.
About Higher Growth Search:
If you are looking for a cannabis job, Higher Growth Search can help you find the right opportunity to grow your career at no cost to you. Our cannabis recruiters grew up in cannabis culture and know the business from the ground up. And because we're a highly trusted, in-the-know business partner to cannabis companies of all sizes, we know which organizations are hiring and which will be the right fit for you.
HGS is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.