Job Number: 2164818
Our client a well established vertically integrated cannabis company located in Denver, CO is currently seeking a Facility Operations Director to join their professional team.
The Facility Operations Director is fully responsible for the day-to-day operations of one of the company's numerous facilities. The Facility Director is expected to be a strategic leader with the ability to create business plans and models intended to maximize facility output and minimize overhead costs and costs of goods sold.
- Manage facility staff including scheduling, basic time off requests etc.
- Hire line managers and supervisors according to the facility's capabilities and needs and in coordination with operations leadership.
- Manage output of facility to produce the products and revenue as contemplated by the company's budget and revenue plan
- Coordinate, communicate and collaborate with legal and compliance team members to ensure that the facility is being operated in compliance with all regulatory requirements on an ongoing basis.
- Coordinate with operations functional leadership to make improvements or ensure departmental production goals are met and to oversee the installation of new equipment and training of team members on that equipment and those new processes.
- Provide regular updates on P&L performance to Ops leadership and executive team.
- Oversee a co-located retail operation, and provide oversight and facility specific support for the Retail General Manager as required, ensuring harmonious, simultaneous operation of both the manufacturing facility and retail facilities.
- Other duties appropriate to the role that may be assigned
Compensation: $100k-150k (DOE) +benefits
About Higher Growth Search:
If you are looking for a cannabis job, Higher Growth Search can help you find the right opportunity to grow your career at no cost to you. Our cannabis recruiters grew up in cannabis culture and know the business from the ground up. And because we're a highly trusted, in-the-know business partner to cannabis companies of all sizes, we know which organizations are hiring and which will be the right fit for you.
HGS is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.