- Location: Waltham, 02453
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type:Direct Hire
Posted 13 days ago
Job Number: 2173606
FP&A Manager needed for Hyper-growth Cannabis company in Massachusetts
One of the fastest growing cannabis companies in Massachusetts is now seeking an FP&A Manager to help them strategize and budget for their tremendous growth. You will be responsible for creating models, and providing the necessary financial reporting to help the Executive Team in making key decisions. The company has a large retail and manufacturing operation, and seeking a financial leader to help them grow and dominate the market.
Responsibilities and expectations include:
· Partner with division leaders on budgets and financial management
· Play a key role in M&A and acquisition activity
· Develop performance metrics that can drive positive changes for all areas of the company (executive team, marketing, sales, business development, engineering, project management, production, finance, HR, IT/tech support, etc.).
· Establish procedures for enhancing internal controls and segregation of duties.
· Ensure accurate cash flow procedures, compliance, and forecasts.
· Provide accurate budgets and monitoring of performance against plan.
Consumer packaged goods or cannabis industry is preferred.
· Have at least 7 years strong operational and finance leadership in a similar position.
· M&A and public company experience preferred
· CPA and/or MBA preferred
· Have excellent computer, ERP and Excel skills.
· Be highly resourceful, self-motivated, have exceptional communications skills and be able to guide, coach and direct individuals to achieve their objectives.
· Possess great organization and time management skills.
· Have a knack for learning quickly and maximizing available resources.
· Have quick problem-solving skills and logical decision-making abilities with creative solutions.
About Higher Growth Search:
If you are looking for a cannabis job, Higher Growth Search can help you find the right opportunity to grow your career at no cost to you. Our cannabis recruiters grew up in cannabis culture and know the business from the ground up. And because we're a highly trusted, in-the-know business partner to cannabis companies of all sizes, we know which organizations are hiring and which will be the right fit for you.
HGS is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.