Human Resources Coordinator
- Location: Sacramento
- Salary: US$20.00 - US$23.00 per hour per hour
- Job Type:Temp to Hire
Posted 28 days ago
Job Number: 2158190
Our client in Sacramento is seeking an experienced HR Coordinator to perform administrative tasks and services in support of their Human Resources department.
This individual will work alongside the Senior Director of People Operations to create a footprint in the cannabis industry through hard work, high energy, and strong attention to detail.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation
- Uphold the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records
- Perform periodic audits of HR records to ensure all required documents are filed appropriately
- Provide clerical support to the HR department
- Answer frequently asked questions regarding standard policies, benefits, and hiring process
- Assist with onboarding new hires
- Conduct or assist with new hire orientation
- Miscellaneous tasks and projects as assigned
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must be able to pass a background check
- High School Diploma (or GED); college degree preferred
- 2+ years in HR, clerical and payroll administrative responsibilities
- Recruiting experience, a plus
- Experienced user of HR software: Kronos & Wurk onboarding strongly preferred
- Strong Power Point Knowledge
About Higher Growth Search:
If you are looking for a cannabis job, Higher Growth Search can help you find the right opportunity to grow your career at no cost to you. Our cannabis recruiters grew up in cannabis culture and know the business from the ground up. And because we're a highly trusted, in-the-know business partner to cannabis companies of all sizes, we know which organizations are hiring and which will be the right fit for you.
HGS is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.