- Location: Santa Rosa, 95403
- Salary: US$20.00 - US$24.00 per hour per hour
- Job Type:Temp to Hire
Posted about 1 month ago
Job Number: 2157774
Our client, a cannabis facility located in Santa Rosa, is looking for a self-motivated Maintenance Technician to join their team in Santa Rosa.
This individual will independently troubleshoot, diagnose, and evaluate machine malfunctions in addition to performing any necessary repairs to malfunctioning production equipment ensuring minimal down time.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Install, uninstall, service, or troubleshoot all types of production machinery in addition to other facility equipment
- Determine best practices to dismantle and repair defective or worn out parts
- Utilize schematics, diagnostics, and manuals as necessary
- Inspect existing equipment and recommend the appropriate action required
- Estimate the time required and feasibility of repairing or replacing defective equipment
- Maintain and repair other building systems including air compressors, vacuum pumps, and HVAC systems
- Ability to learn to operate machine controls in order to repair/troubleshoot production equipment
- Miscellaneous tasks and projects as assigned
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- 1-2 years of previous experience with building systems including HVAC, plumbing, and carpentry
- Ability to lift 35 pounds and sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl repeatedly
- Superior organizational and communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage a variety of projects at once
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are eligible for consideration regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.
About Higher Growth Search:
If you are looking for a cannabis job, Higher Growth Search can help you find the right opportunity to grow your career at no cost to you. Our cannabis recruiters grew up in cannabis culture and know the business from the ground up. And because we're a highly trusted, in-the-know business partner to cannabis companies of all sizes, we know which organizations are hiring and which will be the right fit for you.
HGS is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.