Job Number: 2156659
In this role, you will manage the METRC account, California's Cannabis track, and trace system. Candidates will be responsible for transferring and receiving any cannabis our company gets its hands on. Attention to detail is absolutely vital in this position, tags numbers, weights, license numbers, driver information, and more all have to be perfect before we can ship or receive any product.
We work hard and we enjoy the work we do. This is an opportunity to join a small group of people who are hungry and eager to grow with the company.
If you think you are a good fit for this position, please apply.
- Maintain the METRC account ensuring everything is up to date and matches our current inventory
- Ability to make manifests in a timely manner whenever the need arises.
- receive and confirm incoming manifests are accurate and compliant
- Assure daily compliance with Company policies including but not limited to: state/local regulation compliance, security protocols, access protocols, dress code, and work schedules
- Operate with integrity, tenacity, honesty
- Perform any other duties as assigned
- Measuring, packaging, and labeling products
- Packaging processed material (jars and prerolls
- Cleaning and sterilizing equipment and workspace daily
- Responsible for preparing final products for transfer to dispensary; involves processing top-quality cannabis flowers with great attention to detail in a timely fashion, assembling \pre-rolled packs,\ packaging cannabis products, etc.;
- Process cannabis with quality and efficiency, ensuring compliance with state regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Maintain a safe, clean working environment that adheres to the company's safety program to ensure quality of product is being met
- Follow SOPs and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- Accuracy and consistency In computer protocol
- Familiarity with warehouse procedures
- Computer, mathematics, language, and reasoning skills
- Basic weights and measurement skills, ability to operate a scale
- Ability to stand on feet or sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to use repetitive use of hands, wrists, and forearms
- Ability to focus on a task for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds.
- High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- The candidate must be a self-starter, able to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
About Higher Growth Search:
If you are looking for a cannabis job, Higher Growth Search can help you find the right opportunity to grow your career at no cost to you. Our cannabis recruiters grew up in cannabis culture and know the business from the ground up. And because we're a highly trusted, in-the-know business partner to cannabis companies of all sizes, we know which organizations are hiring and which will be the right fit for you.
HGS is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.