Job Number: 2156681
- Hand trim flower from plants in a quick and efficient manner, while ensuring a quality product
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Sit for long periods of time while focusing on detail-oriented trimming, as well as post trim upkeep
- Track the amount of unusable waste for each plant/batch, in addition to usable by-products Demonstrate proficiency with weights, measurements, and math
- Assure daily compliance with Company policies including but not limited to: state/local regulation compliance, security protocols, access protocols, dress code, and work schedules
- Operate with integrity and honesty
- Perform any other duties as assigned
- Experience with legal marijuana growing, cultivating, and trimming preferred
- Must have accuracy and consistency while trimming and weighing product.
- Familiarity with warehouse procedures
- Ability to stand on feet or sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to use repetitive use of hands, wrists and forearms
- Must be 21 + years of age
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
About Higher Growth Search:
If you are looking for a cannabis job, Higher Growth Search can help you find the right opportunity to grow your career at no cost to you. Our cannabis recruiters grew up in cannabis culture and know the business from the ground up. And because we're a highly trusted, in-the-know business partner to cannabis companies of all sizes, we know which organizations are hiring and which will be the right fit for you.
HGS is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.