Job Number: 2156705
We are looking for a highly organized and motivated individual to assist with the trimming operations.
- Storing of supplies and equipment, disposal of waste, and keeping work area in pristine condition.
- Participating in ongoing education and professional development opportunities.
- Working collectively and respectfully with other team members.
- Enforcing a culture of safety and attention to detail.
- 1 year experience trimming is highly desired.
- Experience and background in the cannabis industry a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and leadership both verbally and through written media.
- Detail orientated with an eye on process improvement and optimization.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, to manage high-stress situations, and to be flexible and adaptable when a situation requires.
- Must be comfortable working in cold environments (30-40F) for extended periods of time.
- For extended periods, must be capable of sitting, squatting, standing, kneeling, bending, or walking through the workday.
- Must be able to handle constructive criticism and guidance and offer the same to others in the department.
- Ability to work a varying schedule including nights, weekends, and overtime as necessary.
- Trim Flower 1.5 lbs to 2 lbs of flower in 8-hour shift.
- The minimum standard is 700 grams per day, this requirement must be met on a weekly average.
- No shaving, No Crows Feet, no visible stems, Clean Cuts no bud cutting
- No one is to enter the trim room without a uniform before/after their shift.
- Responsible for cleaning and sanitizing. Wipe down your table, sweep your area, put scissors away, pick up trash, tidy up your space.
- Accurately weigh and record product and waste.
- Remove fan leafs from branches.
- Bin dry product and prepare for trimming.
- Possibly assisting cultivators in harvesting and cleaning.
- Detail oriented.
- Hand dexterity.
- Fast repetitive hand movements.
- Communication Proficiency.
About Higher Growth Search:
If you are looking for a cannabis job, Higher Growth Search can help you find the right opportunity to grow your career at no cost to you. Our cannabis recruiters grew up in cannabis culture and know the business from the ground up. And because we're a highly trusted, in-the-know business partner to cannabis companies of all sizes, we know which organizations are hiring and which will be the right fit for you.
HGS is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.