Job Number: 2173239
Job Title: Retail District Manager
Location: Attleboro, MA
We are seeking an exceptional Retail District Manager for a multi-faceted cannabis company dedicated to producing the highest quality flower, concentrate & edible brands available. Our client believes that only the purest cannabis products should be available to all. They are committed to sharing the magnificent benefits of cannabis and strive to cultivate better lives, one plant at a time. The Retail District Manager will oversee the retail stores in the Massachusetts region. This individual will be responsible for working closely with the store managers to ensure monthly goals are met, employee development is prioritized, policies are enforced, and brand awareness is increased.
- Responsible for ensuring efficiencies, sound operations, monthly goals, and white-glove service at all retail locations.
- Implement Standard Operating Procedures for all retail locations, and ensure they are in full compliance with local, State, and federal laws including the Cannabis Control Commission (CCC)
- Ensure key performance indicators (KPI) are being tracked and maintained in all store locations on a weekly basis
- Maintain an active presence in the stores and provide support for in-store events
- Partner with Senior Leadership to develop, execute and evaluate strategies for opening new retail locations, acquisitions, and hyper-growth
- Partner with cross-functional leaders and Store Managers to monitor store inventory, staffing, and other critical operational functions to optimize store performance
- Develop, coach, and inspire employees to achieve individual and team goals through regular feedback inclusive of recurring performance discussions and career development planning
- Drive profitable sales by leading a group of dispensary managers to effectively forecast the business, schedule to meet the demand, provide outstanding customer service, and fully execute all programs and initiatives
- 3 to 5 years of experience in retail management or multi-store management
- A track record of success in improving processes and developing staff in a retail environment
- Experience in the cannabis industry or with the sale of controlled/regulated products a plus
- Familiarity with METRC and Flowhub is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with strength in Excel
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated ability to coach and sustain merchant strength in stores
- Demonstrated ability to deliver an exceptional customer experience via all channels
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
About Higher Growth Search:
If you are looking for a cannabis job, Higher Growth Search can help you find the right opportunity to grow your career at no cost to you. Our cannabis recruiters grew up in cannabis culture and know the business from the ground up. And because we're a highly trusted, in-the-know business partner to cannabis companies of all sizes, we know which organizations are hiring and which will be the right fit for you.
HGS is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.