Job Number: 2155566
Job Description: Dispensary Retail Manager
Our client is seeking an outgoing and passionate Dispensary Retail Manager who is looking to be part of their management team. The Retail Managers will guide and direct the retail team in daily activities and
operations of the store, while abiding by policies, procedures, and operational guidelines. Retail Managers are responsible for growth and development of retail staff, cash handling, customer service,
theft and safety awareness, and forward thinking. Must have the ability to solve problems, listen well and communicate effectively with various audiences.
- Develops the store management team to deliver quality customer experiences and effective operations plans.
- Drives the implementation of company programs by motivating and supporting the store management team to develop and implement plans that meet objectives.
- Plans, identifies, communicates, and delegates responsibilities to the store management team to ensure a smooth flow of operations within the company.
- Reviews store environments and key business indicators to identify problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement.
- Creates implementation plans to achieve both operational efficiency and optimal results. Follows up consistently to ensure accountability to plans.
- Monitors and manages management staffing levels.
- Provide managers with coaching, feedback, and developmental opportunities on building effective teams.
- Manages with integrity and honesty.
Other Misc. Requirements:
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Bachelor's degree required (or commensurate experience).
- Retail management experience (5+ years)
- Proven ability to manage teams effectively.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Understanding of accounting principles and ability to interpret financial data (understanding of Blaze)
- Computer operating skills.
- Experience analyzing financial reports.
- Experience in a complex, fast-paced environment
- Organization and planning skills.
- Strong operational skills in a customer-service environment.
- Supervisory and team-building skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to build relationships.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Working knowledge of business processes and system development.
We are an equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity,
national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable
federal, state or local law.
About Higher Growth Search:
If you are looking for a cannabis job, Higher Growth Search can help you find the right opportunity to grow your career at no cost to you. Our cannabis recruiters grew up in cannabis culture and know the business from the ground up. And because we're a highly trusted, in-the-know business partner to cannabis companies of all sizes, we know which organizations are hiring and which will be the right fit for you.
HGS is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.