Job Number: 2171494
We are currently hiring for a Senior Accountant. Ideal candidate should possess solid communication, system, organizational and analytical skills. Ability to deliver results and support team members in a fast-paced environment.
* Participate in ensuring an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly, and year-end accounting close
* Perform general accounting tasks including preparing journal entries, account analysis/reconciliations and other related schedules in a timely manner
* Perform monthly balance sheet, income statement and changes in financial position variance analyses
* Support business partners and identify/drive the implementation of process and/or system improvements
* Prepare support for financial statement footnotes as required
* Provide schedules and documentation to support external/internal audits and respond to inquiries from auditors
* Perform internal control procedures, including documentation of internal control procedures, risk assessments and reviews of risk areas
* Perform ad-hoc analyses and projects
* A bachelor's degree in accounting. Certified public accountant (CPA) is a plus.
* Good understanding of general accounting concepts
* Aptitude for learning and taking on new/additional accounting challenges
* Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
* NetSuite experience preferred
* Experience working as an accountant in publicly-traded companies preferred
* Public accounting experience is a plus
About Higher Growth Search:
If you are looking for a cannabis job, Higher Growth Search can help you find the right opportunity to grow your career at no cost to you. Our cannabis recruiters grew up in cannabis culture and know the business from the ground up. And because we're a highly trusted, in-the-know business partner to cannabis companies of all sizes, we know which organizations are hiring and which will be the right fit for you.
HGS is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.