- Location: San Jose, Santa Clara County, California
- Salary: US$120000.00 - US$170000.00 per year per year
- Job Type:Direct Hire
Posted 19 days ago
Job Number: 2161733
Odoo Engineer/Sr. Engineer/Architect needed for Publicly traded Cannabis Company in South Bay
Seeking an Odoo Engineer, Senior Engineer or Solutions Architect for a large publicly traded cannabis company. You will report to the CIO and will be responsible for assisting with the relocation of their ERP to the cloud. In addition, you will become the Odoo Guru and support a long-term vision, and help design solutions leveraging available Odoo modules. This company offers an impressive salary, bonus, RSU, and benefits!
· Become the expert in Odoo's support of the business and craft a long-term vision
· Design solutions leveraging built-in functionality evaluating available Odoo modules (both OCA and from the Odoo app store) and decide which modules to use.
· Work out the configuration and the additional custom development that will be needed, then write a technical specification for our development team
· You have 4 years' experience leading Odoo solutions across all Odoo Modules
· You possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to articulate ideas, give technical feedback, and mentor other team members.
· You have strong CS chops (Java, JS, C++, Python, etc.) but are language / technology agnostic. You're interested in the full stack: from the database to the frontend.
About Higher Growth Search:
If you are looking for a cannabis job, Higher Growth Search can help you find the right opportunity to grow your career at no cost to you. Our cannabis recruiters grew up in cannabis culture and know the business from the ground up. And because we're a highly trusted, in-the-know business partner to cannabis companies of all sizes, we know which organizations are hiring and which will be the right fit for you.
HGS is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.